two gold medals today.
eleven career gold medals.
he broke all world records… and one with his eyes “closed.”
(as soon as he dove in, his goggles filled with water and continued filling up during the entire race. and yet he still managed to break his world record.)
4x 200m Freestyle Relay
America was the favorite for this race.
And we completely shattered the world record.
Phelps led off the race and soon the U.S. of A. was a full body’s length ahead of the world record mark.
… in admitting this hottie is one of the reasons I tuned into mens gymnastics.
1. He is on his way to getting the most gold medals of any Olympian.
2. He has broken all of his own world records.
3. Have you seen his body?
4. He is humble.
5. He has to eat 8-12 thousand calories a day. (I actually think I may hate him for this one…)
6. He has the cutest ears. and face.
7. He can make tattoos, which I normally find repulsive, unusually hot.
8. Did I mention his body?
three gold medals. three new world records.
in three olympic events.
go baby go!!!
this makes me more than extremely happy.
Guess they couldn’t “smash” us after all.
This makes me extremely happy.