Okay, we’ve reached the part of the month where I really regret doing BEDA. I don’t have anything interesting to tell you, and the reason you read my blog is to hear fun stories. Fun stories do not happen every day. So, you are getting a bullet list.
– I bought my text books the other day; it was the cheapest they’ve ever been! Only $260!
– Speaking of text books, school starts in one week. Yikes! I’m not ready!
– I passed the first round of certification tests. Yes, I know I told you this already, but I’m so happy I had to tell you again.
– I’m halfway through season 3 of Doctor Who. I’m happy because I’m getting annoyed with Martha. Boooo.
– Bring back Rose!*
– I am Jack’s complete lack of surprise.**
– I hate my appendix/gallbladder/whatever-internal-organ is making me so sick.
– If cats were actual humans, my cat would be the hippie smoking weed in the corner.
– Musicals musicals musicals.
– I am Jack’s smirking revenge.***
– Happy BEDA to you too.
* If you don’t understand this, it is okay. If you do understand this, I hope you express the same sentiment.