Today I had to deal with the EVIL LADY TROLLS OF THE UNIVERSITY PARKING PERMITS. I was trying to find a nice, lovely parking garage to park my car when I go to class. But NOOOOOOOOO that just wont do, because I am officially a commuter and if you live far away you get the really crappy parking spots that require you to use a SHUTTLE just to get to your class. I was not going to do that, because I will be coming straight to my classes from student teaching in the mornings, and I don’t have time to sit, and wait, and wait for the shuttle to pick me up and make nine hundred stops before it gets to my building. LAME.
So I settled for the next best thing- the GOLD parking pass, and hopefully I will be able to get a good spot near my photography class. The GOLD pass is reserved for people with over 110 credit hours. I thought I was over this, so I checked again, just to make sure, and OMG you will never believe how many credit hours I have.
One. Hundred. And. Sixty. Seven. That is almost FIFTY FIVE classes that I have taken. And I still have another year. HOLY CRAP. That is a lot of learning, Internet. I’m still in shock.
Anyway, I was thinking of something fun to do for BEDA today, and in honor of the ever-so-popular memes on Tumblr, day 3 will be the following: Post a recent picture of yourself and 15 random facts about you. Here we gooooo!
1. I love to cover the walls of my room with the most random things.
2. I have way, way too many books (over 400) and not enough time to read them.
3. I want to play the ukulele sooo so badly.
4. I got the chance to meet one of my top three favorite author’s- John Green. It actually happened LAST BEDA! Read about it here.
5. If I went to Hogwarts I would be in Ravenclaw, but I would very much like to date Draco Malfoy.
6. I got to meet my absolute FAVORITE Broadway star ever: NORBERT LEO BUTZ! Read about it here.
7. I just realized, yesterday, that I have met Duncan Sheik. I mean, HOLY FRICK. He wrote Spring Awakening and is working on this amazing new musical called Whisper House (cd is out now- it is amazing). I saw him perform at a private group cabaret show in NYC when I went with my grandma and her friends.
8. I enjoy watching really old, black and white films.
9. I love William Shakespeare.
10. I absolutely adore the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
11. I like to sew on buttons.
12. I think Walk the Line is one of my top two favorite movies of ALL TIME. I once watched it four times in a row, no lie.
13. I am absolutely TERRIFIED of centipedes and millipedes.
14. I am simply unable to whistle.
15. I’m trixy like Gollum.
And a Happy BEDA to you too.