[I completely stole this from my friend Korianne.]
1. Complete NANOWRIMO by the end of the year (I’m not limiting it to one month, because with my schedule that will NOT happen).
2. Beat Cal‘s record of most movies watched in 24 hours.
3. Go on a roadtrip.
4. Visit a ghost town.
5. Go to Ireland.
6. Own over 1,000 books.
7. Marry the man I love.
8. Have kids.
9. Go to Disneyland and stand in front of Sleeping Beauty’s castle.
10. Go to the new Harry Potter theme park.
11. Have a huge collection of vintage cameras. (Current count: 3)
12. Teach kids the importance of reading.
13. Write the most obscure French phrase book and get it published.
14. Scrapbook more.
15. Mail a secret in to Postsecret.
16. Go to a paper town.
17. Learn to play the ukulele.
18. Own a puppy.
19. Learn Russian.
20. Become fluent in French.
21. See every single play/musical Norbert is in (from now until my time of death, obviously).
23. Make at least one piece of clothing from scratch.
24. Publish a joke in Readers Digest.
25. Cut a ribbon at some ribbon cutting ceremony.
26. Build something useful.
27. Work in an independent bookstore.
28. Write a short story about the most random thing ever.
29. Win a radio contest.
30. Go to the Tony Awards. (I don’t count on this EVER happening, but a girl can dream, right?)
31. Create an original recipe.
32. Learn how to play poker.
33. Bake a pie from scratch.
34. Go ONE day without sarcasm. Just one.
35. Read my life’s library.
36. Collect all of Jamie Oliver’s cookbooks (almost there) and make at least three things from each.
37. Write nice letters to my friends and family and mail them out on a semi-regular basis.
38. Compliment people daily.
39. Create a beautiful garden.
40. Learn to be patient.
41. Have my own darkroom for developing film and pictures
42. Collect rare and vintage books.
43. Create the PERFECT Halloween costume.
44. Volunteer more.
45. Buy flowers for a random person.
46. Write Korianne’s biography when she becomes a famous author.
47. Not cry when I watch Titanic.
48. Name a nail polish.
49. Write a children’s book and get it published.
50. Meet Matt Damon.