This post is mainly for my BEDA buddies to learn some random things about me! So here we go.
- I have moved NINE times in my life. I was born in Florida, moved to Colorado, moved to Illinois, moved to Georgia, moved to North Carolina (in NC moved three times), moved to Florida for school, transferred schools and moved to Delaware with my family.
- I am technically a junior in college, but I still have two years left. This is because I am an English Education major, and usually Education majors these days don’t get out in under five years.
- I have a personal library full of over 300 books. I am constantly adding to it. Check it out here! (I should add that I have quite a few books that I have not entered in on that thing…whoops.)
- I am also completing a book club challenge where I am attempting to read 50 books in one year. I usually blog about each book I have read, but lately school has been getting in the way of everything so while I have been reading, I haven’t been blogging. I am on book 14 right now (although I should be on or around 16). Anyone is welcome to do this with me, and you don’t have to make it 50 books- it can really be whatever you want!
- I named my recently purchased fish Hamlet after my the title character in Shakespeare’s Hamlet. That is my favorite Shakespeare play. I should also put my daily Hamlet update in here… He is doing well. I just remembered I need to feed him, though I don’t know why I bother. He doesn’t usually eat his food. We are working on it one day at a time Internet.
- I am obsessed with Shakespeare, which most people find odd… I even have a bobble head of him that I purchased in his hometown! It is pretty AWESOME.
- I love traveling and studying abroad. So far I have studied in France and England, and I am currently waiting to hear back if I got approved for New Zealand. 79 applicants, 30 open spots so as you can see, it is really competitive.
- I love movies a lot. I have a very large collection which you can check out here, but I should also add that I need to update it as there are quite a few movies I haven’t added.
- I am OBSESSED with Broadway. I have seen these shows: The Producers, Beauty and the Beast, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Chicago, The Lion King, Is He Dead? [all on Broadway]. Hairspray, Spamalot, Wicked [all on West End]. Wicked, The Phantom of the Opera, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Cats, Evita, Rent [all from the touring companies]. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, The Last Five Years, Urine Town [all student produced shows]. And some of those I have seen more than once. Wicked– 3 times. Phantom– 5 times. Joseph– 3 or 4 times, etc. I love them all.
- I love Elvis. A lot.
- I am taking French and while it is fun and interesting it comes with hours of homework that I should be working on now.
I hope everyone enjoyed those random facts! I’ll leave more another day when I can think of some… leave any questions for me in the comments!
Have a happy April everyone! See you tomorrow.