I am extremely sick and there is nothing good to blog about, so this will have to do. Found on yahoo.com.
10 warning signs that you may be addicted to Facebook
1. Facebook is your home page. Ok, so far I’m not addicted. My homepage is Google.
2. You update your status more than twice a day. Not twice a day…usually.
3. You have over 500 “friends” half of whom you’ve never actually met. I have 400+ friends, most of whom I have met. A couple I haven’t, but as a general rule we need to have at least messaged a few times.
4. As soon as you step away from your computer you’re on FB on your phone. Sigh. True.
5. You are a FB stalker. You qualify as a FB stalker if you
a) click on someone’s profile more than once a day even if they haven’t messaged or tagged you in a photo. *blushes* fine, I admit I do this.
b) have dragged and dropped more than 3 FB photos (not from your own profile) Ok, haven’t done this…
c) actually go to a place mentioned on someone’s page in hopes of seeing them in real life…creepy! Ok, yeah, that is creepy. (For the record I haven’t done this.)
6. You change your profile picture more than a 12-year-old girl. Shut up.
7. You have checked your FB page while reading this article. Ha! Not! (Immediately after though…)
8. You clean up your “wall” so it looks like you spend less time on FB. That is just because I am O.C.D about my wall looking clean and neat.
9. You are a member of more than 10 groups and respond to every event invitation “attending” even if you have no intention of going. …Guilty.
10. You change your relationship status just to mess with people. I think I did this once, a long time ago.
So how did you do? Are you Facebook obsessed?