Random things from the not-so-distant past, the very-present-present, and the rapidly-approaching-future:
1. I met with my roommate- very nice.
2. I saw my dorm room- larger than I thought, so woot!
3. I went into the 3 story library. I tried really, really hard not to drool all over the pretty books.
4. I added more books to my library. I currently own 323.
5. I am a little more than half-way finished with the latest book club book. It is so good!
6. I cleaned my room today. Gosh I love cleaning.
7. I watched John Green on blogtv, during which he took questions from viewers and I totally GOT MY QUESTION ANSWERED DURING THE LIVE BLOGTV SHOW (!!!!!!!!!!!!) at which point I ran downstairs to let my mother and sister know. There may have been dancing and screaming involved; I can’t be too sure.
8. I got together a bunch of stuff to take to my dorm.
9. I watched the new episode of How I Met Your Mother. Not one of my all time favorites, but still incredibly awesome.
10. I watched the new episode of John and Kate Plus Eight. Ahh, that show is amazing.
11. I am getting my hairs cut tomorrow. SHORT. (!!)
12. Have you ever noticed how people say “I am going to get my hair cut?” I mean, are they just getting one hair cut? I would think not. So why don’t we say “I am going to get my hairs cut?” Sure it sounds grammatically incorrect, but it really does make more sense. (Note: this doesn’t really have anything to do with the not-so-distant past, the very-present-present, or the rapidly-approaching-future, but I needed one more point to make my list even.)
Also, in How I Met Your Mother they talked about Robin’s signiture “sign-off” (she was an anchorwoman on the local news) and I want a signiture sign off for my blog! Lets get creative Internet! Give me ideas!! There may be a prize involved for the winner! Huzzah! Everyone loves prizes!!