Things I accomplished today:
1. Got out of bed and dressed before 11 in the morning! That is a rare thing for me these days.
2. Did the dishes. I didn’t even have to be asked! Internet- look at me go! Daughter of the year!
3. Watched The Bodyguard for the first time in my life. I plan on watching it again tomorrow; that is an utterly amazing movie. (…thank you mother…)
4. Got the course descriptions for every college class I have taken so far (around 80 credit hours…30ish classes), put them all into a word document, grouped them according to the department they were in, found the matching department on the University of Delaware’s website, emailed each particular professor the matching course descriptions to be evaluated so I can receive transfer credit. A ton of work, but maybe I will be able to graduate on time…fingers crossed.
5. Ate a lot of Popsicles. But not as many as my sister.
6. Listened to a recording of Patty LuPone stop in the middle of a (Broadway) song performance of Gypsy to yell at people in the audience taking pictures…with the flash on. I mean, yes, they should obey the rules like everyone else, but if I am going to pay 90+ dollars to see you sing, then darn it all, YOU BETTER SING WITHOUT STOPPING. I mean, seriously. Can someone say DIVA??
7. Watched How I Met Your Mother!!! So freaking funny.
8. Watch John and Kate Plus Eight!!! I like shows with particularly long titles.
9. Got mad at my cat Clementine because she scratched my arm and caused me to bleed. Grrr.
10. Typed this blog.
So as you can tell, it was a pretty productive day. Oh and no worries, the book club is coming along nicely. I am making my way through the next one. I am planning on having it up by Wednesday Thursday! Friday at the latest! Go literacy!