Today consisted of the following:
– I woke up to a rather early phone call from my mum.
– I finally got out of bed.
– I ate breakfast.
– I helped mum decorate for Christmas.
– Annoyed my mum by singing Christmas songs in a weird accent.
– Annoyed my mum by singing Broadway songs in an awesome French Bob Dylan accent.
– Was ordered to leave my mum alone and go upstairs.
– I attempted to wrap presents. Only finished around four of them.
– My How I Met Your Mother marathon ended, as I do not own the third season on dvd. Go watch that show. It is just plain awesomeness.
– I attempted to clean my room. Attempted being the key word.
– Went with my sister to take my brother to work.
– Helped the mum pick out a snazzy outfit for the company dinner tonight.
– Ordered yummy food.
– Watched When Harry Met Sally. Brilliant movie that one.
– Started to watch Thank You For Smoking but had to go with the sister to pick the brother up from work.
– Sat in the parking lot for 45 minutes because the brother’s work went over time.
– The sister and I forced the brother to get out of the car and go buy us a hot chocolate.
– Finally made it home and watched Psych.
– And now I shall be going to bed because I am oh so sleepy.
Sorry for the no posting in a while thing. I’m a tad busy and my sleeping schedule is all messed up. Darn you time differences. But seriously go watch How I Met Your Mother. Right now. GO!