I’m doing a survey. Get over it.
1. What’s your name?
2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Dresses with tights annnd my new boots!!!
3. Last thing you ate?
Chocolate covered pretzel my mum sent me in a box all the way from North America!!
4. One place you will NEVER eat at?
Ummm…. anywhere Martha Stewart is at.
5. I say Shotgun, you say:
6. Last person you hugged?
7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
Macie. But really I have no ideas.
8. Would you date anyone you met online?
I would like to say yes, but I don’t really know. How’s that for a clear answer.
9. Name something you like physically about yourself:
Um honestly? My eyes.
Even more honestly? My boobs. Yes, I went there.
10. The last place you went out to dinner to?
Does Richmond: The American International University in London’s “dining hall” count? No? Oh, then probably Subway.
11. Who is your best friend?
I don’t have one of those. I did but lets just skip the sob story and say I don’t anymore. I do have a lot of close friends though. Just not the “best” kind.
12. What time of the day is it?
23:38, also known as 11:38pm
13. Who/What made you angry today?
Richard. But what else is new? Okay, so he didn’t make me angry so much as annoy me. But no one made me angry today and I needed an answer.
14. Baseball or Football?
15. Ever gone skinny dipping?
I have. Not.
16. Favorite type of Food?
The edible kind. Seriously, I’m the least picky eater you will ever find. As long as nothing is caramel, I’m good to go.
17. Favorite holiday:
Christmas. Then Thanksgiving.
18. Do you download music:
Itunes is my bitch.
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
So 1990’s. I’m over it.
21. Would you date the person who posted this?
Seeing as I am posting this, no. But if you meant would I date the person who previously posted this then, no. Because he is married. But lets just say if he was single, then Hellz yes. (I love John Green. what can I say?)
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
23. Do you love anyone?
I’m assuming since this is one of those pointless surveys you mean romantically in which case, no I do not.
24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?
No. I had some for funzies, but no. I don’t find them sexy.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
Nooooooo. I like to be alive.
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
Yes. And I hated it. I still shudder thinking about the experience. Maybe one day I will tell you the nightmare story. I mean, it was in France so that part was cool. But the rest? Not at all.
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Ugh. Yes. More than once. Movie theaters, Walmart…I’m so serious.
28. How many pets do you have?
One cute little cat named Clementine and I MISS HER SO MUCH.
29. Have you met a real redneck?
Hahahahahaha. I used to (unfortunately) live in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. I went to school with quite a few rednecks.
30. How is the weather right now?
Cooooold. And I loves it.
31. What are you listening to right now?
32. What is your current favorite song?
Please don’t make me choose. I’m not going to choose.
33. What was the last movie you watched?
Melinda & Melinda. Fantastic.
34. Do you wear contacts?
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
I haven’t been to my house in about 4 months. But for the sake of the question, Stratford-Upon-Avon.
36. What are you afraid of?
Spiders. I’m more than afraid of them. It’s horrible and I see them and hyperventilate and cry and FREAK OUT until someone kills it. Oh and I am really afraid of the noise flys make. Not the fly its self, but the noise. Freaks me the heck out.
37. How many piercings have you had?
Two in each ear. Hopefully I’ll be getting one more soon.
38. What piercings do you want?
One more in my ear.
39. What’s one thing you’ve learned this year?
The aperture settings on a camera are as follows: F2, F2.8, F4, F5.6, F11, F16, F22.
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Tall Cafe Mocha. Or Tall Hot Chocolate. Or Iced Venti Unsweetened Green Tea.
41. What Magazines are you reading?
Time Out London.
42. Have you ever fired a gun?
43. Are you missing someone?
44. Favorite TV show?
Please don’t make me choose. Okay, House. Then How I Met Your Mother.
45. Do you have an obession with WoW?
I guess not because I don’t know what this is.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Yes. I’ve gotten Kelly Clarkson and Drew Barrymore (?!?!?!?)
47. What celeb do you look like?
I don’t know.
48. Who would you like to see right now?
Alive or dead? I’m totally agreeing with John and picking Shakespeare. FTW.
49. Favorite movie of all time?
No. I will not play your little “favorite game” because as soon as I pick a movie I will just think of another one and torture myself because I did not say that one. That’s just how I work.
50. Do you find yourself loved?
More than I deserve.
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren’t suppose to?
52. Favorite smell?
Anything that smells like Christmas. Or the Thanksgiving fires my grandparents always had going when we would arrive at Heritage for Thanksgiving break. I miss those smells.
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
54. What’s something that really bugs you?
When people chew with their mouths open. It just grates my nerves. It’s horrible.
55. Do you like Michael Jackson?
I like some of his songs, but I think the poor guy needs a bit of help.
56. Taco Bell or Burger King?
Burger King, only because of their fries. And their chicken bite things.
57. What’s your favorite perfume?
Narcisco Rodriguez: For Her. I mean, this is the BEST perfume. And if you bought me a bottle I would so be your best friend for lifeeee. It’s really expensive though. Hence the “bffl” thing.
58. Favorite baseball team?
The I Could Care Less team.
59. Ever call a 1-900 phone number?
60. What’s the longest time you’ve gone without sleep?
About 30 hours. I was rather entertaining. Such a hot mess.
61. Last time you went bowling?
Way too long ago. I miss bowling. I’m so terrible. It’s fantastic.
62. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
Ummm idk? On the floor of a Church in Mississippi when I went with the NHS to help hurricane victims. Or the airport in France. That’s all I got for now.
63. Who was your last phone call?
64. Last time you were at work?
Oh lawdy. Work as in a real job? Senior or Junior year of HIGHSCHOOL. But I consider Education classes a full time job, so last semester.
65. What’s the closest orange object to you?
My bottle full of pills. I loves it.