Today I wore my pregnant shirt (you know… its this shirt I wear because I love it but I always get asked if I’m pregnant when I wear it even though I am not pregnant so calm down internet…its pictured below. notice my roommate’s messy side.)
So I’ve decided that whenever people ask me this question, instead of being offended, I am simply going to answer “yes!” because I can. And unless they really know me, they aren’t going to know I’m lying. Its a fun little game.
Here are random things I am thinking of:
1. I just bought a new towel and it is so awesome.
2. I am 1666 words into my 2500-3000 word paper. That is due Wednesday. Go me!!
3. I have been working on that paper for about five days now.
4. I am spending all of my time watching you tube videos. The good you tube videos not like ones recorded by cell phones of dogs on skateboards or clips from shows. But actual people making vlogs. And let me say there are some funnny ones out there. You are quite the trip internet.
5. I got some pretty aweeeesome orange juice today.
6. I say the word “like” entirely too much.
7. Ummm I think that the original guy who was supposed to play Edward in the movie Twilight (if you have seen Stardust (he was Humphrey) and Tristan and Isolde (he was Melot) then you should know who he is…) is WAY HOTTER than the guy playing him now. But unfortunately he is to old for the part now that they are making the dang movie. And they asked him to play this guy, Edwards father, but he was already committed to another project.*tear*
and in case you need even more proof, enjoy:
Now I shall attempt to write my paper.
Ha. Who am I kidding….