1. I think I may have figured out why I am not typically drawn towards action movies. Whenever the protagonist (or really anyone with significance to the story line) is being attacked it takes waaaaay longer than necessary. Seriously? ADVANCE THE PLOT. I do not need to see him/her attacked by thirty ninjas, who seem to never die, especially when two or three would have done the job.
2. I forgot how much I love the Phantom of the Opera. But as much as I love it, it makes me so sad because the poor Phantom is so misunderstood. He can’t help that he is creepy and stalkerish and did I mention creepy? He is lonely and sad and I fall in love with him more and more each time I watch the movie and listen to the soundtrack. I want to hug him! By the end of the movie I am tearing up…but the true sobs come when the Phantom sings “Masquerade” while he is just all alone. If you do not know what I am talking about, because for some reason unknown to me you have not seen the movie, then for pete’s sake, go rent it and watch it. Because it is that amazing.
3. I miss my roommate.
4. How to annoy me: Think that just because I am an English major you should be able to correct my every single grammatical error, loudly, in front of everyone. I am human. I make mistakes, god forbid. I don’t correct you all the time. And believe me, I could.
5. John and Kate Plus Eight is quickly becoming my favorite show ever.
6. I do not know what I would do without TLC channel. Go wedding shows!